Rajasthan BSTC full form is Basic School Teaching Course. Last Year in 2019 BSTC Exam is Conducted by Education & Registrar Department of Rajasthan, Bikaner and this year also BSTC 2020 exam will be conduct by Education & Registrar of Rajasthan, Bikaner. BSTC (BASIC SCHOOL TEACHING CERTIFICATE) is a Certificate course of 2 years Duration. After doing this course; you are able to read classes from first to fifth in class students. It is important to have 12th pass at the time of doing this course with aggregate score of 50 % for general categories & 45 % at least for SC-ST & OBC category. After completing this course you can sit for Rajasthan Third Grade vacancy which is done through REET Exam.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Important Dates:
- 1 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Important Dates:
- 2 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam Syllabus
- 3 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam Pattern :
- 4 How to Download Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020 Online?
- 5 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Eligibility :
- 6 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Form:
- 7 BSTC 2020 Online Form Fee
- 8 How to Apply for BSTC 2020
- 9 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Admit Card :
- 10 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Answer Key :
- 11 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Result Date:
- 12 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Cut-off marks :
- 13 Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Counsling :
- 14 Rajathan BSTC 2020 FAQ
- 15 How much is the online form fee of bstc 2020?
- 16 What is the last date of application for BSTC 2020?
- 17 What is the maximum and minimum age for BSTC 2020?
Rajasthan BSTC Possible dates for 2020 are given below. Note: The dates given below are approximate, as soon as the official dates will be declared by the department. Then this post will be updated. But the dates given by us will prove to be important for your exam strategy.
- Online application starts: 15th June 2020
- Last date of submission online fee : 15th July 2020
- Last date of apply online : 17th July 2020
- Admit Card: In the 3rd week of August 2020
- Date of Examination : 30.08.2020
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam Syllabus
Hello friends, in this post you will get information about the BSTC 2020 Syllabus and BSTC 2020 Exam Pattern. With which you will get 100 percent support in passing the BSTC 2020 exam and in preparing the exam strategy. If you are preparing for BSTC 2020, then without delay you can bookmark this website www.rajasthanstudy.com now, so that you can get all the information related to BSTC 2020.
1. General Knowledge
- Historical Aspect
- Political Aspect
- Art, Culture
- Economic Aspect
- Geographical Aspect
- Folk Life
- Social Aspect
- Tourism Aspect
- Literature Aspect
2. Mental Ability
- Analysis of Logical Thinking
3. Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching Learning
- Leadership Quality
- Creativity, Continuous
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Communication Skills
- Professional Attitude
- Social Sensitivity
4. Language Ability (Hindi, English and Sanskrit)
- Spotting Errors
- Correction of Sentence
- Kind of Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- One Word Substitution
- Spelling Errors
- उच्चारण स्थान
- शब्द रूप (अकारान्त पुल्लिंग, अकारान्त स्त्रीलिंग, नपुंसकलिंग)
- धातुरूप (लट्लकार, लोटलकार, विविधलिंगलकार)
- उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय
- सन्धि (स्वर, व्यंजन एवं विसर्ग सन्धि)
- समास (तत्पुरुष, द्विगु एवं कर्मधारय समास)
- लिंग एवं वचन
- विभक्तियाँ एवं कारक ज्ञान
(iii) हिंदी :
- शब्द ज्ञान
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- युग्म शब्द
- वाक्य विचार
- शुद्धिकरण (शब्द शुद्धि एवं वाक्य शुद्धि)
- मुहावरे एवं कहावतें
- वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द।
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam Pattern :
|Name of the Subject||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Rajasthan General Knowledge (GK)||50||150|
|Language Ability (Sanskrit, Hindi, English)||(30, 30, 20)||(90, 90, 60)|
|Total||200 MCQ||600 Marks|
Note : हिंदी यां संस्कृत में से किसी एक भाषा का चयन करना है
How to Download Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020 Online?
- First logon to the official website of BSTC 2020 and click on careers section.
- Select the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020 and click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all the necessary information with required documents.
- You have to pay the application fee via online method such as net banking or credit/debit cards
- Recheck all details and submit the form and take printout of Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Eligibility :
BSTC The educational qualification for 2020 is as per the points given below.
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with 50% marks. In this, reserved class (SC, ST, OBC) are allowed 5% marks.
- In the current session, a student studying in 12th standard is also eligible for this examination. But at the time of counseling, they have the required score sheet as mentioned above.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Form:
Rajasthan BSTC Departmental information regarding online application for 2020 Examinations and registrars will be provided by Department of Education, Rajasthan, Bikaner. This time also, like the previous session, the Bikaner department will conduct this exam. As soon as the department has BSTC Departmental information will be extracted for 2020, you will get information from time to time on this site. Therefore, readers are requested to keep visiting this site from time to time. Along with this, in this post you will get BSTC. You will get the possible dates related to 2020, so read this post completely so that no information is missed.
BSTC 2020 Online Form Fee
The Application Fee Details of BSTC Entrance Exam 2020 Detail Given Below To Better Understand.
BSTC Application Fee For Only BSTC General : 400/-INR For All Category
BSTC Application Fee For BSTC General With Sanskrit : 450/-INR For All Category
How to Apply for BSTC 2020
The Applications Form of BSTC 2020 invite online mode that From 15 June 2020. So candidates are required to apply online through the official website of BSTC. Detailed instruction to apply for Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Exam 2020 will be intimated in the detailed advertisement.
Candidates visit the official site of BSTC.
Now enter the application form.
Applicants needs to fill the mandatory information in the form.
The details will be general such as name, age, Category, and their education qualification details.
Now attached the recent size photo & Signature also.
Now pay the Application fee through Debit/ Credit & Net banking also.
Not to forget take a print out of the application form for further uses.
BSTC Help Line No: Query to Fill BSTC Application Form Online.
Email ID: [email protected]
Coordinator, Pre D.El.Ed. Exam.,2020 & Registrar, Departmental (Education)
Exams. Rajasthan, Bikaner.
Directorate of Education Campus, Lalgargh, Bikaner-334001
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Admit Card :
Friends, the admit card for BSTC exam last year was uploaded 10 days before May 26, i.e. on May 16, the Admit Card on its site. Similarly, this year also the admit card for BSTC 2020 exam will be uploaded about 10 to 12 days before the exam date. According to every information of BSTC 2020, you can also see the information about the admit card first on our website.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Answer Key :
The Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education will release the provisional answer key in September 2020. It will subsequently be released shortly after the conclusion of the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam which will be held on 30th August 2020. Also, the Final BSTC 2020 Answer Key PDF will be released in September 2020. The candidates can download it thereafter.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Result Date:
BSTC 2020 result are declared by Registrar Department Bikaner at BSTC 2020 Official website. So we advise that candidate visit regularly BSTC 2020 Official website. This year 2020 BSTC 2 Result out at 3rd or 4th week of September 2020.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Cut-off marks :
BSTC Expected Cut Off 2020
|Category||Expected Cutoff (Male)||Expected Cutoff|
BSTC Previous Year (2019) Cutoff :
|Categories||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Counsling :
he first and the most important step for Rajasthan BSTC (Pre-D.el.ed.) Counselling 2020 is registration. For counselling, only those candidates register who qualified the entrance exam, as per Rajasthan BSTC (Pre-D.el.ed.) 2020 result. To register, the candidates need to follow the steps above:
Step 1 – Click on the link above and look for ” Student Registration For College Choice” on the website. Make sure that you are clicking on the correct link, under D.El.Ed (General), D.El.Ed. (Sanskrit), D.El.Ed. (L.M. Bhasha)
Step 2 – On click the given link, you will be directed to a new window. To access the login, enter:
- Roll number
- Counselling serial number
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Payment option.
Step 3 – Next, the candidates have to pay the Rajasthan BSTC (Pre-D.el.ed.) Counselling 2020 fee. The amount of counselling fee can be paid via e-mitra, online payment mode,
Rajathan BSTC 2020 FAQ
How much is the online form fee of bstc 2020?
For BSTC (General)/ (Sanskrit) Candidate : 400Rs. For BSTC (General & Sanskrit Both) Candidate : 450 Rs. BSTC The amount of application fee for 2020 (General or Sanskrit) is Rs. 400 and both BSTC. The application fee for 2020 (both general and Sanskrit) will be Rs 450. If there is any change in the application fee by the department, then this post will be updated. So keep visiting this website from time to time.
What is the last date of application for BSTC 2020?
What is the maximum and minimum age for BSTC 2020?
Minimum Age : Nil Maximum Age : 28 Years (Age Relaxation as per Rajasthan Govt. rule.
Be informed About Rajasthan Study From Rajasthan Study